Cannon Bono Energia’s superheated water heaters have found their main application within district heating and industrial processes where hot water (more then 120°C) is required.
In the last years they have been used in those sectors where high process water temperature in conjunction with high pressure and flexibility are required, such as pharmaceutical and chemical process, power plant start up equipment, etc.
Cannon Bono Energia offers two different solutions:
• fire tube design: up to 14 MW (SM – ASA and SG – ASA)
• water tube design: up to 60 MW (CTH)
Thanks to a patented design, an innovative technology and modularity, CTH generators offer the following advantages:
• package configuration
• quick reaction to load variation
• the possibility to prefabricate many parts of the boiler (site erected units)
• rationalization of primary and secondary water circulation and distribution circuits
• thermal efficiency up to 95-96%
• complete and full accessibility for cleaning and maintenance
Thermal and combustion efficiency is achieved using high performing burning system and advanced combustion and emission control/monitoring system supplied according to client’s standard. We also provide our own control system Optispark.
CTH series also finds application in heat recovery solutions.