Cannon Bono Energia has acquired an excellent experience and expertise in the combustion of different types of biomass, including wood chips, wood waste and agricultural / food industry waste, such as pomace, olive pomace, rice glue and seed shells sunflower.
Big Size Biomass Superheated Steam Boilers
These boilers are designed for cogeneration plants of 2-15 Mwel, in order to produce both electricity and low temperature heat.
They have the following characteristics:
• superheated steam flow rate from 10 t/h to 50 t/h
• steam pressure up to 80 bars
• superheated steam temperature up to 490° C
• fully water tube configuration
• superheater in high alloy steel
• wide combustion chamber and reciprocating grate
• steam soot blowers
• high efficiency > 88%
• low emissions according to the most stringent regulations
• high reliability
• high availability 8000/year
All biomass boilers are equipped with a grate combustion system designed, patented and completely manufactured at Cannon Bono Energia workshops in Italy.
It is an air-cooled reciprocating movable grate, with bars made of refractory Ni-Cr steel carefully tailored for air distribution and for steel composition according to the type, size, moisture and specific gravity of the biomass.