Cannon Bono Energia offers diathermic oil heaters with horizontal multi-tubular design, with capacity up to 40 MW. They can use synthetic diathermic fluid in both liquid and gaseous phase with temperatures up to 400 ° C.
- HTH has horizontal, multi-tubular design with a built-in air pre-heater (required for improvement of the heater efficiency).
- HTH heaters are designed for firing several kind of fuels, from natural gas to very heavy fuel oil or waste stream gas.
- The design with a horizontally-fired burner allows for complete and easy access to all operation devices and it is fully drainable.
- The HTH is supplied as a complete and assembled unit, ready to be connected to the utilities, minimizing installation works on site. The space occupied by the HTH is smaller compared to coil heaters.
- The excellent heat exchange in the convective and radiant sections and the integrated combustion air pre-heater combine to achieve an high efficiency level. Low emissions: thanks to the large combustion chamber that ensures low thermal loads.
- It ensures a more efficient heat exchange in the convective area compared to the heaters with parallel flow scheme
- The fluid heats up slowly in convective area, reducing thermal shocks in the radiant section, especially during start-up from cold
- Inspection doors ensure easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
- HTH heaters can be engineered for high temperature or large capacity applications.