With 200 years of experience, Gaspare Sironi is a family-owned Italian textile company with factories in Italy, Tunisia, China, the United States, and Mexico.
The company needed to modernize one of its workshop thermal plants by replacing one of the two inner boilers, with seamless integration into the existing system.
After a technical-commercial analysis, the boiler was completely replaced with a high efficient fire tube steam boiler, working at an operating pressure of 21 bar and equipped with OptiSpark control and management system.
- Works at a high, constant efficiency level
- Perfectly integrates with the existing thermal power
- Allows Gaspare Sironi to monitor all the boiler’s main parameters at any time, view and download historical data, and perform functional trend analyses
SG 1500 fire tube steam generator
Key features & Configuration
- HE Smart
- Steam production: 15 t/h
- Pressure: 21 barg
- Fuel: CH4
- Unattended operation: up to 72 h
Controls & Connectivity
- OptiSpark – boiler control system