DPhar is a private Italian integrated biotech company. Its plant near Rome employs 130 people and is dedicated to fermentation products.
DPhar implemented an investment program to modernize the equipment involved in the production processes. This modernization, aimed at increasing the plant’s production capacity, was developed to maximize safety and environmental sustainability.
We supplied a tailor-made and fully-integrated and interconnected plant composed by:
- A high-efficiency fire tube steam boiler (HE Smart) equipped with an energy recovery package to minimize fuel consumption, and hardware for 4.0 integration of the production process.
- A water treatment plant provided by our sister company Cannon Artes. This system has been conceived to make water suitable for all uses, minimizing the use of chemicals.
SG 1500 fire tube steam generator
Key features & Configuration
- HE Smart
- Steam production: 15 t/h
- Pressure: 12 barg
- Combustible: CH4
- Unattended operation: up to 72 h
Controls & Connectivity
- OptiSpark – boiler control system
- OptiCloud – remote data collection
- OptiSupport – AR remote assistance